and muscle growth
Gain Lean Muscle
This program is designed to give you Gainz Upon Gainz! You won’t be able to help but gain strength and grow muscle.
Lose Body Fat
By gaining muscle and adopting the nutrition and supplement protocol, you’ll turn your body into a fat-burning machine!
Most pain is caused by not engaging the large muscles correctly. This program “turns on” the right muscles, alleviating pain.
what is this 6-week program all about?
Beginning on Monday, April 24, we’ll be following a 6-week strength template created by head coach, Dave Gonzalez. The template includes workouts you can do at Redux in place of, or in addition to, your regular WOD schedule.
You’ll receive a nutrition support protocol and recommendations for the 6 weeks. If you’d like to enhance your muscle gain and weight loss, there are several packages that include supplements at a discounted price.
Included in each package are biometric measurements including your body fat percentage. These measurements will be taken during the first week and last week.
- KreAlkalyn Pro: Buffered creatine ensuring more creatine is delivered to the muscle and other tissues than most creatine supplements.
- BCAA Powder with L-Glutamine: Branched Chain Amino Acids are a direct source of energy for skeletal muscles. They also stimulate the building of protein in muscle, help reduce muscle breakdown during exercise, and regulate protein metabolism throughout the body.
- Beta-Alanine SRT: A sustained-release form of beta-alanine, which offers nutritional support for athletic performance, preservation of muscle mass, and healthy aging.
- PreTrain NRG: A pre-workout formula providing beneficial nutrients to help support focus, power, and mental energy in athletes. It also supports recovery as well as reducing fatigue.
- NOx Synergy: The ingredients in this formula benefit cardiovascular function, circulation, and muscular performance.
- GPC Liquid: A supportive nutrient for the brain, kidneys, muscles, and other organs that enhances power output in athletes.
- Protein Powder: Whey or Organic Pea Protein. Your choice of chocolate, vanilla, or unflavored.